IOWCC Meeting 13/3/12


Here: DM, MS, AW, SS, GB, TA, MP, BR, PR, RW, DW
1. Apologies



2. Approval of minutes
3. Treasurers Report
4. Membership Sec. Report
50 people for AGM meal = £300

16 full members so far.

Ensure big push for members to sign up before 1st event or very early on the day.


5. Venues
IOW College all fine for 3 events

Knighton all fine

AW to get football club

AW to investigate new Westlands car park after August

RW to re approach Sydenhams


6. CO-OP Members

Danny Grist – Come on Down

John Dutch – Come on Down

AW proposes, RW 2nds, all agree.


7. Rule Changes
No questions from the membership.  Discussed tidying up the rules, TA to mail out clearer versions.

8. Committee Titles

MS – Chairman / Comp. Sec

DM – Sec / Time keeper / Website

PR – Tres / Vice Chair

AW – Social Sec

GB – Dept . Social Sec

MP – Membership Sec

TA – Dept. Membership Sec / Press and PR

SS – Awards Sec

DW – Dept. Awards Sec

BR – Scruit

SS – Chief Marshall

PW – Dept. Marshall

RW – Safety officer


RW proposes, SS 2nds, all agree



9. Matters Arising



10. AOB
DM to mail AW permits forms and copy of insurance (from MSA website)

DM to get scruit sheets

Quay arts is this year’s chosen charity

Need to catalogue trophies and discuss at next event

Marshall training good to go.  SS has it under control.  TA to mail membership advertising evening as a social event

Christmas do WPM for awards night

April to April for membership

Any iow / evocars trackdays to be advertised to membership

RW to investigate bembridge airport


Meeting closes @ 10:20


Next meeting at Tuesday 10th April @ Camp Hill @ 20:00

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *