Building on 2 very successful previous years the Isle of Wight Car Club are hosting another weekend long event packed with lots of things to do and see!
If you are a petrol head, part of a club or just a interest in cars and Motorsports then please keep the weekend free! If you have something you’d like to display, or are part of a club on the island who would like to participate then please let us know!
Entry to the event is free although we will be collecting for the Kissy Puppy island based charity.
The Itinerary for the weekend will be as follows – please keep checking back as we will be adding things all the time!
– Gates open 10am
– Taster auto-test course open to anyone with a full driving licence in a road going car with normal road tyres. Helmets are required and we will have ones available to borrow.
– Passenger laps on a separate course in either a MK1 escort Historic Rally car and 300bhp Group N Impreza.
– Various Static displays from multiple local island car clubs
– Island trials bike club displays
– Car and Bike Auto Jumble
-Live music all day in the beer tent
– Drive in outdoor cinema
– Pole Climbing
– Off road Go-kart displays
– Samba band
Camping Saturday night
The IOWCC will be holding a championship round which everyone is more than welcome to watch and or participate in!
If you have anything you would like to do to contribute to this event please get in touch!!