Our Autotest Championship is free to enter and if you compete at one of our autotests you will be automatically registered.
- Advance online entries only. Entries close at midnight Wednesday before the event.
- Social distancing must be maintained. PCAs and car sharing are allowed but masks must be worn and vehicles must be sanitised.
- There will be no signing-on or scrutineering, apart from a few spot-checks during the event.
- We will hold a driver’s briefing and track walk as usual, provided everyone maintains social distancing.
- Remember, you must now have an RS Clubman licence to compete at autotests!
Event Online Entry
- Download the entry form for the event and fill it in. *
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the £20 entry fee via the PayPal form below. Entries close at midnight on the Wednesday before each event.
* Adobe Reader or Google Chrome on a computer (but not a phone) should let you enter text into the boxes without having to print it out. Make sure you fill your form in properly or the entries secretary will be after you.
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3 – Autotest or PCA
- Round 4 – Autotest or PCA
- Round 5 – Autotest or PCA
- Round 6 – Autotest or PCA
Media and Officials Signing On Forms
All non-competing persons attending the event please fill out the relevant forms before the event. Permit numbers can be found on the SRs for each event.