Our Autotest Championship is free to enter and if you compete at one of our autotests you will be automatically registered.
- Advance online entries only. Entries close at midnight Wednesday before the event.
- Social distancing must be maintained. PCAs and car sharing are allowed but masks must be worn and vehicles must be sanitised.
- There will be no signing-on or scrutineering, apart from a few spot-checks during the event.
- We will hold a driver’s briefing and track walk as usual, provided everyone maintains social distancing.
- Remember, you must now have an RS Clubman licence to compete at autotests!
Event Online Entry
- Download the entry form for the event and fill it in. *
- Email your completed form to email@example.com.
- Pay the £20 entry fee via the PayPal form below. Entries close at midnight on the Wednesday before each event.
* Adobe Reader or Google Chrome on a computer (but not a phone) should let you enter text into the boxes without having to print it out. Make sure you fill your form in properly or the entries secretary will be after you.
Media and Officials Signing On Forms
All non-competing persons attending the event please fill out the relevant forms before the event. Permit numbers can be found on the SRs for each event.