Atherfield 12.07.2020To meet the current government and Motorsport UK guidelines we have implemented procedures to help safeguard us all against Covid 19. These include :-
- All entries forms, pre event declaration and payments must be completed online via our website by midnight on the Wednesday prior to the event.
- No passengers may be carried which rules out Production Car Autotests.
- Unless drivers are from the same household – Car sharing is not permitted so its only one driver per car for the day
- Sanitisers, masks and gloves are being provided by Motorsport UK for our first event if needed.
- Driver Briefing will be sent out in advance online as there will be none at the event.
- Competitor paddock car parking required 2 metre spacing between vehicles.
- Vehicles will only be touched by marshals and officials when wearing disposable gloves
- Use of portable toilets will be minimised so we will not be bringing the Club ones to the venues.